We obtain it following the natural method of re-fermentation in the bottle, handed down from four generations of the Miotto family, whose names create the acronym “Meesi”.
It is bottled in the Easter week, which represents the beginning of springtime. Given to the rise of the outside temperature yeasts are awaken and therefore produce a second slow fermentation, which can go on even for three months.
After this natural process, as guarantee of the genuine product, the yeast sediment settles at the bottom of the bottle.
In the palate it is dry with hints of bread crust.
Excellent as an aperitif and throughout the meal.
- Sugar content: no sugar added
- Alcohol content: 11%
- Recommeded serving temperature: 6 – 8 °C
- Top Hundred – Il Golosario – Paolo Massobrio – Marco Gatti
- 3° Place – Mostra Vin Col Fondo e Sopressa – Pro Loco Guia (Valdobbiadene-TV) 2017
- 1° Place – Concorso Mostra Vin Col Fondo e Sopressa – Pro Loco di Guia 2014
- 1° Place – Concorso locale Vino della Tradizione Col Fondo 2014