This sparkling wine is obtained by “glera” grapes of the vineyards in Salina area, where there is a particular clay soil that confers a sapid note to the wine.
This characteristic together with the elegant perlage and the balanced sugar degree make this sparkling wine our ambassador both in Italy and abroad, recognised in famous national and international wine competitions.
Dry and fine on the palate, you may appreciate its floral and fruity notes of pear and apple.
Excellent as an aperitif, it is ideal served with light dishes and desserts.
- Sugar content: 15 gr/l
- Alcohol: 11 % vol.
- Serving temperature: 6 – 8 °C
- Gold medal – International Wine competition Mayor selection 2017
- Silver band – Wine competition Gold band Primavera del Prosecco 2017
- Award certificate – Enoconegliano 2015
- Award certificate – Enolions 2015
- Gold medal at the “43ma Cartizze and Valdobbiadene DOCG wine festival of San Pietro di Barbozza
- Silver medal at the International Wine competition Mayor selection 2013
- Award certificate for International selection of wine suitable for fish 2013
- Gold band at the Primavera del Prosecco 2013